WOD High School Leader Application
- Due: Wednesday, March 23rd by 6 PM
- WOD is April 8-10 (high schoolers MUST be able to go and stay the entire time)
- Seniors are not eligible (because most seniors only have a few months left before they leave Knox and we want the Confirmands to have lasting relationships with the high schoolers who go)
- High school siblings of Confirmands are not eligible
- There are limited spots – so spend some time on your application because I receive between 10-15 applications
We look at the following when deciding on candidates:
- Your application (questions below)
- Your participation, your behavior, and your leadership in Knox’s youth program
- Your year in school
Answer the following two questions in one page single-spaced:
1. What did WOD mean to you? (If you did not attend WOD, talk about a turning point in your faith journey and what it meant to you)
2. Why should we pick you to go as a High School Student Leader this year?
Don’t forget to put your name. You can either hand them in to me or e-mail them to me @ email@example.com. Let me know if there are any questions.