DON’T FORGET: Drop Your Bags off Saturday between 5-6 PM at Knox. Go & Servers attend 9 AM service Sunday morning (sit together in the right pews). We’ll depart immediately afterward the 9 AM service.
Here are the two handouts from the Mandatory Meeting – parents and students are expected to have read, understand, and follow the discipline procedure and what not to bring on Go & Serve. The packing list and emergency contact sheet is also listed.
New this year: Cell Phones and Personal Audio:
- Youth can bring cell phones on G&S and use them during specified times:
- During the drive to and from Ohio (at adult leaders’ discretion)
- During free time right before dinner
- During free time before bed
- Cell phones ARE NOT allowed on worksites or during evening activities.
- Knox is NOT responsible for lost or stolen phones.
- Cell phones that become problematic will be confiscated and returned at the conclusion of the trip.
- This is a trial run that will determine our cell phones rules for future Go & Serves. So, please follow the rules and be respectful.