DON’T FORGET: Drop Your Bags off Saturday between 5-6 PM at Knox. Go & Servers arrive at church at 8:00 am Sunday morning.
Here are the two handouts from the Mandatory Meeting – parents and students are expected to have read, understand, and follow the discipline procedure and what not to bring on Go & Serve. The packing list and emergency contact sheet is also listed.
Second, parents and students are expected to have read, understand, and follow the discipline procedure and what not to bring on Go & Serve.
Continuing this year: Cell Phones and Personal Audio:
- Youth can bring cell phones on G&S and use them during specified times:
- During the drive to and from Ohio (at adult leaders’ discretion)
- During free time right before dinner
- During free time before bed
- Cell phones ARE NOT allowed on worksites or during evening activities.
- Knox is NOT responsible for lost or stolen phones.
- Cell phones that become problematic will be confiscated and returned at the conclusion of the trip.
- This is a trial run that will determine our cell phones rules for future Go & Serves. So, please follow the rules and be respectful.